Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daisy and Max



I have been sharing my thoughts about Dog names but I would like to talk about some of the best dog breeds in the next coming days. I will talk about the most popular dog breeds to help you choose a breed that suits you. Watch out for that!

For today, let me touch on two dog names that you will find quite interesting.

DAISY, nice Daisy
I have nothing against this name but it comes across as that type of name depicting a very nice dog. This name suits a dog that does not have a naughty/bad/evil bone in her body. It also suits a dog that has killer looks. You can ask male dogs; they know dogs named Daisy are CUTE! In their little conversations, male dogs must mention Daisy a lot.

This name also says a lot about the owner. It depicts you as a very nice person, too nice! You are not easy to piss off and people might take advantage of that. HOWEVER, if you snap, things go really haywire. You are not fun to be around when you are mad, though it’s quite rare.
The good thing about dogs named Daisy is that they are really smart. If I had one of those dogs that could drive cars, I would name her Daisy. I bet there is a Daisy somewhere in the world that can drive a car. Do you know of any?

The dog name Daisy also implies that your dog has lots of energy; especially when it’s time to play fetch. Also, I have never found a dog named Daisy that is not well trained. They all seem to have the best manners.
In actual sense, Daisy means eye of the day (day’s eye) which could mean the sun.

MAX, the male

Whenever I hear the dog name Max, I think of the cool kids back in school. These are the kind of kids whose dads drove fancy cars and often had GOLDEN CAVIAR. I have not seen any kid called Max that’s not cool. Anyway, apologies for digressing.

I would think the same of dogs. Max is the kind of dog that’s really cool. This is the kind of dog that can skateboard. He has an array of tricks. Is your Max cool?

I would name any dog that has cool tricks and a fancy haircut, Max. I know there are some people who give their dogs cool haircuts, but some dogs seem to have cool haircuts right from birth. Max will spare any moment to have fun. If you want to play, he has lots of energy, but when he is asleep, do not, I SAY DO NOT dare wake him up because he will be grumpy and you might end up having a fight.

I would not name a dog that stays in someone’s arms the whole time, Max. If I hear a dog named Max, I bet ya he prefers being on his four feet most of the time; unless, he is a small dog; but still.
The name also says a lot about you as the owner. It implies you are also cool. You must drive a fancy car too! If not, then you are the complete opposite; you are simple as they come. You prefer a simple life. You CANNOT be in the middle. I don’t believe you have balanced qualities. You are either cool or the opposite, not in between.
In actual sense, the dog name Max means the greatest but some say it is Latin meaning large spring.
Go on, get Daisy a boyfriend named Max. They are a good couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment